- Applicant: Student’s Basic Information such as name, the email address that will be used throughout the process, address, UIN, room type, meal plan, and payment plan.
- Guarantor: (assumes financial responsibility for the applicant): We need their basic information and email address.
- Payment Information: Applicants must make the required, nonrefundable payment of $250 by either e-check or credit card. Convenience fees may apply.
Create an account and apply:
Approval Process: Lease and Confirmation Letter
- Application approval could take 2-5 business days. Once approved, a lease will be generated and emailed to both Applicant and Guarantor via email addresses provided when applying. The guarantor will also receive an email acknowledging responsibility for the financial obligation of the Applicant.
- Both Applicant and Guarantor must sign the documents electronically.
- A confirmation email with the countersigned lease will be emailed to you and will also be available when logging into Resident Portal. You should receive your confirmation e-mail within 2-5 business days.
Important Notes for International Students
After your contract has been finalized by the AH Office, international students must email a copy of their visa to email@example.com by June 15, 2023. If your visa appointment is scheduled after June 15, please be sure to keep in contact with the AH Office of your progress. We are willing to work with you, but it is your responsibility to stay in communication with us. For the full visa policy, please refer to the AH Housing Contract.
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.